Interpretation of the terms
Company or Studyfy is a platform under the domain studyfy.com which is a service that maintains the highest educational standards and promotes academic integrity.
Studyfy Expert or Expert is a person who is engaged by the Company as a freelancer who provides services within the Company Agreement (assistance in writing or completing assignments in the form of providing a Customer with a sample of a completed task for research purposes).
Customer is a person who visits studyfy.com in order to get the professional assistance of a Studyfy Expert or to use the tools or samples of academic assignments provided on the platform free of charge.
Writing Service is a service provided by the Company and its Experts within a defined time frame and under strict Customer‘s requirements. "To deliver Writing Service" means to create, write or in any way produce, either fully or in parts, a sample of a completed assignment covering a term paper, thesis, dissertation, essay, report or other written as well as recorded, pictorial, artistic and other assignments for a fee.
Product means a result of a delievered Writing Service. It is a sample of a completed academic task that is not intended for submission to any university, college, academy, school or other educational institution which is chartered, incorporated, licensed, registered or supervised by the state, in fulfillment of the requirements of a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study at any such educational institution.
Whenever you access the Website, we collect log information and put cookies on your device, by which we track your activity on the Website. You can always opt-out of cookies except those without which the Website cannot work.
When you are a registered Customer, we may collect from you and process Cookie identifiers and data you specifically provide us with upon registration, including first name, last name, email, phone number, or social network ID (if assigned through Facebook or Google), time zone, IP address, and device type.
Specifically, if you are an Expert, we may also collect and process, besides the aforementioned information, the other data provided by you, including zip code, gender, year of birth, city of residence, and education experience.
We process your personal data only when we have lawful bases.
Data we collect: scope
Studyfy shares in the global movement towards individual learning approaches that facilitate higher education. In this document we share our vision for the proper usage of our service.
Studyfy declares that the practice of trafficking in academic materials serves no legitimate purpose and tends to undermine the academic process to the detriment of students, the academic community, and the public and that such practices are not be allowed within Studyfy.
Studyfy Experts are not allowed to condone academic dishonesty which involves assisting students to cheat, obtaining grades with a paper performed by an Expert, or obtaining degrees with a dissertation or thesis written by Studyfy Expert. Academic dishonesty in terms of Studyfy includes:
- Plagiarism: Reproducing the work of Studyfy Expert without attribution.
- Collusion: Working with one or more other individuals to complete an assignment in a way that is not authorized.
- Copying: Reproducing and submitting the work of Studyfy Experts, with or without their knowledge.
- Impersonation: Falsely presenting oneself, or engaging someone else to present as oneself in an in-person examination.
- Contract cheating: Contracting a third party to complete an assessment task, generally in exchange for money or other manner of payment.
- Data fabrication and falsification: Manipulating or inventing data with the intent of supporting false conclusions, including manipulating images.
Studyfy Experts are forbidden from knowingly helping a student cheat, plagiarize, or engage in activities that violates the academic policies of the educational institute the student belongs to. This includes Studyfy Experts taking tests or completing graded assignments for students. If a Studyfy Expert is found to knowingly help a student cheat, he or she will be immediately removed as a Studyfy Expert from the platform.
Data we collect: purposes
We may process the personal data you provided us voluntarily for the purposes defined below. From our perspective, we process your personal data to personalize the use of the Website to the fullest extent possible and to provide you with high-quality Services under the Terms and Conditions.
- Provision of Services
We process your personal data to authorize access to our Services and to fulfill our obligations under the Terms and Conditions for Services provision. Specifically, we use your personal data upon registration to help the Experts find your account or profile in order to provide you the Services.
Please note that without the information provided by you under our Terms and Conditions, we will be unable to provide you with the functionality of our Website and connect you with the Experts.
- Payment Services
In order for you to use the Services, you will need to provide payment (e.g., credit card details) and billing information through our partners – third-party payment providers, which process your personal data by applying encryption and other security measures. Please see our Refund Policy for more information.
We use third-party payment providers to bill you through an online account payment in lieu of directly processing your credit/debit card information. Correspondingly all transactions are secured as our partners-payment providers use encryption protection. We do not store your payment information on our servers.
We may also use your payment card transaction data as shared by third-party service providers to confirm a specific transaction occurred and that you qualify for a promotional offer; for example, the date and amount of your purchase and the last four digits of your card number so that we can verify your purchase with our records.
We may contact you via email and other ways, including through publicly available notices, for Services-related purposes (welcome letter, security and legal notices, announcements, Website updates, reminders, suggestions, etc.). We may also use your data to enable you to communicate with the Experts.
Your contact data (including email, phone number, etc.) may also be used for gathering feedback. We may contact you to participate in research to improve the user experience of our product. The research will be used for internal purposes only, including:
- Feature development and product updates;
- Marketing activities;
- Support updates;
- Other service updates for improving your experience.
Having received the communications from us, you are always able to opt-out of such communications in each message, excluding legal notices or changes to user settings on the Website.
- Marketing and Promotion
We may process your personal data in order to analyze, personalize and improve our marketing practices unless our actions in this regard require your specific consent. We can also send you direct marketing emails and special offers unless our actions in this regard require your specific consent. But you may always opt-out of our marketing messages, using the mechanisms described under the respective link in each message and through the user settings.
- Analytics and Development
In order to establish new ways to improve the Website, find the points of interest in our Services and for the purposes of analytics, we monitor and analyze the personal data you provide us with, including information you provide upon the registration, the web traffic, cookies and usage data, such as the date and duration of your visit, your location, type of the device you used during your visit and other relevant data on the use of the Website.
The purpose of such analytics is to understand Customer engagement and satisfaction with certain features in order to improve the Customer experience, develop new useful features, and streamline our Services.
We may also carry out polls and surveys through the Website using external compliant services. You are not obliged to respond to them, and you may opt-out of such polls and surveys through user settings. In order to inform, optimize and serve you relevant advertising based on your past use of our Services, we may process your Customer data and cookies.
In case of any disputes on the Website, we may use data (including communications) to resolve such matters, supervise Customer and Expert behavior on the Website, and respond to any complaints or requests.
- Compliance with Legal Requirements
We process certain payment information to comply with applicable legal requirements in the field of finances and/or accounting. We also may process the data collected on the platform in connection with legal requests we receive from you or any other competent person and/or body, and we may use this information to exercise, defend and/or establish our legal rights.
- Fraud Prevention
Certain information, such as your log information, payment information, and your behavior on the Website are subject to our supervision to prevent fraudulent activities on the Website and assist you with your needs.
If the Website decides to change the purposes of processing specified above, we will inform you about such changes prior to the use of your personal data within the newly set purposes. The notification of such changes will be sent to your email, and you will have to provide your consent for the amended purposes unless the additional purpose of processing is compatible with those listed above.
In case you do not want to provide us with the requested personal data for the purposes specified above, you may not have access to certain functions of the Services.
- Archival Purposes
We may archive your information in the event of a legal need to prove certain events (e.g., in the establishment, pursuit, or defense of claims), which is our legitimate interest.
- Responding to Contact Initiated by You
When you contact us (e.g., via contact forms, email, or chatbots), you may provide us with your contact info, which we may use to respond to you. Providing information about the Company is our legitimate interest.
- Combating Inappropriate Behavior and Promoting Safety
We examine information about the operation and use of our Website to verify Customers and accounts, enhance security and combat inappropriate behavior, spam, or fraud. In doing so, we ensure our Website is used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and remains free of harmful and inappropriate content. Securing our Website and keeping it a safe place for our users is our legitimate interest.
- Aggregate/De-Identify/Anonymize Data
We may aggregate, de-identify, and/or anonymize any information collected through our Website and our services so that such information is no longer linked to your personally identifiable information (such as your name or email address). We may use aggregated and anonymized information for any purpose, including for research and marketing purposes, and we may also share such information with third parties at our discretion.
Customers are not allowed to use any services on Studyfy for any kind of illegal activity or violations of any college policies.
Customers should not use Studyfy for either illegal activities or to hire Studyfy Experts to help Customers cheat or violate academic integrity and college policies.
At the Studyfy Platform, we provide an opportunity for you to educate. We trust that you will behave professionally and with integrity towards Customers and students on our platform. As an Expert providing services on Studyfy, you are expected to follow these guidelines:
- Studyfy Experts will not create or contribute to situations that would violate any college or corporate policies.
- Studyfy Experts will not help students cheat or commit fraud.
- Studyfy Experts will not provide any student enrolled in a university, college, academy, school or other educational institution with the Writing Services knowing, or under the circumstances having reason to know, that said Writing Services would be used inappropriately meaning with the intent for submission either in whole or substantial part under said student's name to such educational institution in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study.
To parents and teachers
Studyfy encourages both parents and teachers to take part in the global educational mission of this project. We believe that the future of education incorporates an individual approach to learning as well as learning from samples.
Fyou, as a teacher, we highly expect that:
- you give permission to your students for sharing classroom material in order to help a student get the most out of Studyfy.
- you encourage students to learn better and improve their skills with the use of the free tools, available samples, and products written by Studyfy Experts.
- you shall not prevent students from using tools and Products provided by Studyfy Experts as a part of a learning process.
- you shall not prevent tutorial assistance rendered by Studyfy Experts which does not include the preparation, research or writing of a dissertation, thesis, term paper, essay, report or other written assignment knowing, or under the circumstances having reason to know, that said assignment is intended for submission either in whole or substantial part under said student's name to such educational institution in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study.
For you, as a parent, we expect that:
- you give your child financial support to improve their academic performance with the help of individually crafted samples - Products.
- you motivate your child to use the samples and tools provided within Studyfy as a reference for future research and learning.
List of prohibited task requests
Any Customer of Studyfy, either on the Platform or Mobile Application, that infringes on the restrictions specified in this document will be banned and her/his account will be deactivated permanently with no option for recovery. This is a non-exhaustive list of requests that violate the rules of Studyfy:
- Completing school/college or other academic tasks on behalf of a student
- Impersonating a student’s identity for any purpose
- Preparing educational materials that a student presents as their own work
- Getting answers for tests, exams, labs, or other tasks when instructed by a professor or the institution not to obtain outside help
- Ghostwriting any kind of academic assignments connected to Medicine and Health
- Ghostwriting of dissertations, theses, and term papers
- Fabricating data, information, or citations
- Creating fake financial reports
- and any other tasks that violate college or corporate policies
Academic integrity abuse
If you become aware of any case of Academic Integrity violations on the Studyfy Platform, please immediately contact us and report the abuse.