Interpretation of Terms:
Company or Studyfy is a platform under the domain studyfy.com which is a service that maintains the highest educational standards and promotes academic integrity.
Studyfy Expert or Expert is a person who is engaged by the Company as a freelancer who provides services within the Company Agreement (assistance in writing or completing assignments in the form of providing a Customer with a sample of a completed task for research purposes).
Customer is a person who visits studyfy.com in order to get the professional assistance of a Studyfy Expert or to use the tools or samples of academic assignments provided on the platform free of charge.
Writing Service is a service provided by the Company and its Experts within a defined time frame and under strict Customer‘s requirements. "To deliver Writing Service" means to create, write or in any way produce, either fully or in parts, a sample of a completed assignment covering a term paper, thesis, dissertation, essay, report or other written as well as recorded, pictorial, artistic and other assignments for a fee.
Product means a result of a delievered Writing Service. It is a sample of a completed academic task that is not intended for submission to any university, college, academy, school or other educational institution which is chartered, incorporated, licensed, registered or supervised by the state, in fulfillment of the requirements of a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study at any such educational institution.
Studyfy shares in the global movement towards individual learning approaches that facilitate higher education. In this document we share our vision for the proper usage of our service.
Studyfy declares that the practice of trafficking in academic materials serves no legitimate purpose and tends to undermine the academic process to the detriment of students, the academic community, and the public and that such practices are not be allowed within Studyfy.
Studyfy Experts are not allowed to condone academic dishonesty which involves assisting students to cheat, obtaining grades with a paper performed by an Expert, or obtaining degrees with a dissertation or thesis written by Studyfy Expert. Academic dishonesty in terms of Studyfy includes:
- Plagiarism: Reproducing the work of Studyfy Expert without attribution.
- Collusion: Working with one or more other individuals to complete an assignment in a way that is not authorized.
- Copying: Reproducing and submitting the work of Studyfy Experts, with or without their knowledge.
- Impersonation: Falsely presenting oneself, or engaging someone else to present as oneself in an in-person examination.
- Contract cheating: Contracting a third party to complete an assessment task, generally in exchange for money or other manner of payment.
- Data fabrication and falsification: Manipulating or inventing data with the intent of supporting false conclusions, including manipulating images.
Studyfy Experts are forbidden from knowingly helping a student cheat, plagiarize, or engage in activities that violates the academic policies of the educational institute the student belongs to. This includes Studyfy Experts taking tests or completing graded assignments for students. If a Studyfy Expert is found to knowingly help a student cheat, he or she will be immediately removed as a Studyfy Expert from the platform.
Customers are not allowed to use any services on Studyfy for any kind of illegal activity or violations of any college policies.
Customers should not use Studyfy for either illegal activities or to hire Studyfy Experts to help Customers cheat or violate academic integrity and college policies.
At the Studyfy Platform, we provide an opportunity for you to educate. We trust that you will behave professionally and with integrity towards Customers and students on our platform. As an Expert providing services on Studyfy, you are expected to follow these guidelines:
- Studyfy Experts will not create or contribute to situations that would violate any college or corporate policies.
- Studyfy Experts will not help students cheat or commit fraud.
- Studyfy Experts will not provide any student enrolled in a university, college, academy, school or other educational institution with the Writing Services knowing, or under the circumstances having reason to know, that said Writing Services would be used inappropriately meaning with the intent for submission either in whole or substantial part under said student's name to such educational institution in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study.
To Parents and Teachers
Studyfy encourages both parents and teachers to take part in the global educational mission of this project. We believe that the future of education incorporates an individual approach to learning as well as learning from samples.
From you, as a teacher, we highly expect that:
- you give permission to your students for sharing classroom material in order to help a student get the most out of Studyfy.
- you encourage students to learn better and improve their skills with the use of the free tools, available samples, and products written by Studyfy Experts.
- you shall not prevent students from using tools and Products provided by Studyfy Experts as a part of a learning process.
- you shall not prevent tutorial assistance rendered by Studyfy Experts which does not include the preparation, research or writing of a dissertation, thesis, term paper, essay, report or other written assignment knowing, or under the circumstances having reason to know, that said assignment is intended for submission either in whole or substantial part under said student's name to such educational institution in fulfillment of the requirements for a degree, diploma, certificate or course of study.
For you, as a parent, we expect that:
- you give your child financial support to improve their academic performance with the help of individually crafted samples - Products.
- you motivate your child to use the samples and tools provided within Studyfy as a reference for future research and learning.
List Of Prohibited Task Requests
Any Customer of Studyfy, either on the Platform or Mobile Application, that infringes on the restrictions specified in this document will be banned and her/his account will be deactivated permanently with no option for recovery. This is a non-exhaustive list of requests that violate the rules of Studyfy:
- Completing school/college or other academic tasks on behalf of a student
- Impersonating a student’s identity for any purpose
- Preparing educational materials that a student presents as their own work
- Getting answers for tests, exams, labs, or other tasks when instructed by a professor or the institution not to obtain outside help
- Ghostwriting any kind of academic assignments connected to Medicine and Health
- Ghostwriting of dissertations, theses, and term papers
- Fabricating data, information, or citations
- Creating fake financial reports
- and any other tasks that violate college or corporate policies
Academic Integrity Abuse
If you become aware of any case of Academic Integrity violations on the Studyfy Platform, please immediately contact us and report the abuse.